The SSHY studio
Step inside the Stafford Street Hot Yoga studio in Winnipeg and leave the stresses, demands and craziness of the outside world behind you. Our yoga studio was designed with your comfort and safety in mind, so that you can enjoy our hot yoga classes in Winnipeg in a serene, spacious environment. Some highlights of the Stafford Street Hot Yoga facilities include:
- 1800+ square feet of bright, modern yoga studio space (claustrophobic yogis rejoice!)
- Our studio was designed with sustainability in mind - low VOC paints, eco-friendly carpets, (carpet is used because it is the most safe, and it works the body in an entirely different way...you use more muscles!), ample fresh air from our powerful Heat Recovery Ventilation HRV, ultra-efficient radiant heat and filtered water for your water bottle (no more plastic bottles to the landfill)
- Lovely plant filled lounge area welcomes you to chill before and after your hot yoga classes
- Huge shower and change rooms (4 showers for the gals and 2 for the guys) - no bumping elbows or fighting for a space in front of the mirror. The change rooms are so big you can have a dance party!
- We have towels, yoga mats, free filtered water and anything else you need to make your hot yoga experience comfortable and enjoyable
- Winnipeg massage therapists and holistic healing services await! Benefit from some extra healing power outside of class.
- Ume's Kitchen offering up delicious macrobiotic, raw, all kinds of healthy treats to help your body heal and recover faster after a Bikram session.
- Convenient location in central Winnipeg on Stafford Street at Pembina right on major bus routes with lots of free parking